(1) Data Controller in the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
“Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
(2) You can contact our Data Protection Officer as follows:
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content, we use SSL or TLS encryption on our website. You can recognize this in the browser line by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol.
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
(2) Further, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) You can explain the revocation to us under the contact data given above.
(1) According to Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, insofar as these are processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 e GDPR or Art. 6 para. 1 f GDOR. In the event of your justified objection, we will stop or adapt the data processing unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
(2) You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for theses purposes.
(3) You can explain the objection to us under the contact data given below.
A third party provides us with the services to hosting and to displaying our website. All data that is processed within the framework of the use of our website or in the forms provided for this purpose on our website as described below are processed on the servers of the forenamed provider.
(1) When you visit our website, we process the following personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “Server Logs”):
These data are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security. We reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
(2) Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR the legal basis for the processing is to safeguard our legitimate interest in improving the functionality and stability of our website and in statistical evaluations, which is predominant in the context of a weighing of interests.
(3) Our web server is configured by default so that server log files are automatically deleted every 4 weeks.
(1) When you contact us (e.g. via our contact form), the data you provide will be processed by us in order to answer your questions. The provision of personal data is neither required by law nor by contract and is not necessary for the conclusion of a contract. Without the provision of this data we cannot answer your questions.
(2) According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f gdpr, the legal basis for the processing is the safeguarding of our legitimate interest in answering your questions, which is predominant within the scope of a weighing of interests. If your question arises in connection with the initiation or execution of a contract with us, the additional legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) After complete processing of the contact request, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after the statutory retention periods have expired, unless you have expressly agreed that we may continue to use your data. Further use of your data by us is also possible if this is permitted by law. If necessary, we will inform you about this in this data protection declaration.
(1) If you send us an application, the data you provide will be processed by us in order to carry out the application process. The provision of personal data is neither required by law nor by contract and is not necessary for the conclusion of a contract. However, we cannot consider your application without the provision of this data. Legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 88 para. 1 GDPR in conjunction with Art. 26 para. 1 of the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz).
(2) After completion of the application procedure, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted or destroyed at the latest six months after receipt of your rejection, or the application documents will be returned to you and any copies deleted or destroyed, unless you have expressly agreed that we may continue to use your data. Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, the legal basis for the processing is the protection of our legitimate and, within the framework of a weighing of interests, overriding interest in the defence of claims based on the rejection of an application.
(1) When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to enable the use of certain functions of our website, to conduct market research and to make the Internet offering more user-friendly, effective and attractive.
(2) We use so-called transient cookies for our website, the scope and function of which are explained below: Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the joint session. This enables your browser to be recognised if, for example, you call up different subpages of our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(3) You can find the storage duration of the individual cookies in the overview in the security settings of your browser. You can also set your browser so that you are informed when cookies are set and can decide in detail whether you wish to accept a cookie or not. In addition, you can generally exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases. You can also delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. However, this may result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
(4) Below we provide links for typical browsers, where you can find further information on the administration of cookie settings:
(5) The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest, which is predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, is to safeguard the best possible functionality and stability as well as the user-friendly design of our website and the optimised presentation of our services.
If you would like to have further information on the subject of data protection and our handling of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise your rights of objection and revocation, please use the following contact options:
Need more information or have questions?Then send an e-mail or use the form below.